Beyonce and Jay Z perform “Drunk in Love” at the 2014 Grammys
Here is Justin Bieber mugshot from being arrested earlier for DUI and drag racing.
Justin Bieber has been arrested for allegedly drag racing on Miami Beach and DUI, according to police.
Miami Beach Police said Bieber was arrested Thursday just after 4 a.m.on Pine Tree Drive and 26th Street. Spokesman Sgt. Bobby Hernandez said they received a call of two people drag racing in the area.
Police responded to the scene and found Bieber in the driver’s seat of a yellow Lamborghini. “The officer observed the signs of someone who was under the influence of drugs or alcohol,” said Hernandez.
Bieber failed the field sobriety test and was taken to the Miami Beach Police station, where he was given a breathalyzer.
According to investigators, two cars were used to block off the road. “They used two sport utilities to block of the road at 26th Street and Pine Tree, to make like a makeshift race track,” said Hernandez.
The yellow Lamborghini and red Ferrari that were used in the alleged drag race were removed from the scene and taken to Beach Towing, police said.
According to Miami Beach Police, R&B artist Khalil Amir Sharieff was also arrested.
Sharieff was driving the Ferrari and is also facing charges of DUI, police said.
Bieber faces charges of DUI, resisting arrest without violence and driving with an expired Georgia license.
He is expected to appear in court Thursday after being taken to Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center. “He’ll be going to the Dade County jail shortly,” said Hernandez.
Bieber has been making South Florida headlines since Monday. The 19-year-old allegedly spent thousands of dollars at a South Florida strip club.
On Wednesday, the Opa-Locka Police Department announced that they are conducting an investigation to determine whether Bieber received an unauthorized police escort when his private jet landed at Opa-Locka Airport Monday night.
Just last week, Bieber’s California home was searched by detectives looking for evidence after the pop-star was allegedly involved in an egg-tossing vandalism case. During the search police discovered one that one member of his entourage was in possession of cocaine.
Ashanti is in full bloom on the cover of her fifth album BraveHeart. The R&B beauty poses in front of a rose in the gorgeous photo, which replaces the previous cover. She unveiled the new artwork on Instagram along with a series of promo photos, shot by Robert Ector.
After several delays, the follow-up to 2008’s The Declaration is set to arrive on February 18 on Written Entertainment/eOne Music. It has already spawned the Busta Rhymes-assisted “The Woman You Love,” “That’s What We Do” with R. Kelly, and the heartfelt ballad “Never Should Have.”
In November, she released the Rick Ross-assisted single “I Got It” and has recorded a song with Beenie Man called “First Real Love.”
“It’s something for women, just being empowering. This album is something very deep,” Ashanti previously said of the project, which features production from Jerry Wonda, Detail, and Sak Pase. “I’m going places that I haven’t gone on different albums.”
See more photos from her BraveHeart shoot below.
What started out as a New Years Eve party ended with a wedding!
‘Big Bang Theory’ actress Kaley Cuoco has shared a personal video of her surprise wedding!
Kaley mentions that her husband, Ryan Sweeting, wanted her to wear her “beautiful hair down,” not up.
“I feel unbelievable,” she said as she puts on her pink Vera Wang gown. “I’m not nervous at all. I’ve never been less nervous about anything in my entire life,” she says, happily.
While the holiday season is usually a time for family togetherness, Young Jeezy had some serious drama with his son on Friday (January 3).
Just three days into 2014, the Atlanta rapper (real name: Jay Wayne Jenkins) was arrested for allegedly beating up his boy back in September 2012.
According to police documents, Jeezy slammed his son’s head into a shower door, punched him in the face, and choked him while shouting, “If I could get away with it I would kill you!”
Shortly after his arrest, Young Jeezy was released on $45,000 bail. His lawyer told press, “We have no doubt this matter will resolve itself appropriately. At this moment, Mr. Jenkins is thankful for the support of his fans and the respect for his family’s privacy.”
Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner were spotted leaving a restaurant together in West Hollywood on Wednesday night, prompting rumors that the two teens could be a new item. Harry, who has previously dated Cara Delevingne and Taylor Swift, drove Kendall home after they grabbed a bite to eat at Craig’s restaurant. The One Direction star met up with Kim Kardashian’s sister after he pre-recorded a performance for The X Factor with his bandmates earlier that evening. Kendall, who broke up with boyfriend Julian Brooks earlier this year, has been linked to rapper Young Jinsu.
Kendall shares at least one thing in common with Harry’s ex Cara – she’s a model. The 18-year-old star recently caused a controversy on Instagram when she posted a teaser snap from a photo shoot that showed her breasts through a see-through top. While the pic was for a fashion shoot (and models are no strangers to baring their bodies) many of Kendall’s young fans were scandalized by the photo.
Online retailer Zappos created a witty riposte to Kanye West’s complaints about them.
On novelist Bret Easton Ellis’ podcast Monday, West slammed the CEO of the shoe retailer for selling a “s–t product.”
“I got into this giant argument with the head of Zappos that he’s trying to tell me what I need to focus on,” the 36-year-old rapper said. “Meanwhile, he sells all this s–t product to everybody, his whole thing is based off of selling s–t product.”
In response, Zappos launched a new “s–t” product page on their site, featuring a toilet and plunger for a mere $100,000.
Tony Hsieh, the Zappos CEO, released a statement on the matter: “Yes, it’s true that we sell s-t product,” directing readers to the new page.
The description of the toilet also ribbed West through some of his own lyrics:
“This is the throne, everyone has been watching,” it reads. “Whether you’re #1 or #2, your clique will show no mercy, even in Paris.”
“Avoid storms,” the description concludes.
Christian Grey no more! Universal Pictures and Focus Features have announced that Charlie Hunnam will be replaced in the highly anticipated film adaption of E.L. James’ Fifty Shades of Grey due to his busy schedule.
“The filmmakers of Fifty Shades of Grey and Charlie Hunnam have agreed to find another male lead given Hunnam’s immersive TV schedule which is not allowing him time to adequately prepare for the role of Christian Grey,” the studios said in a joint statement on Saturday, Oct. 12.
After a tireless search, Hunnam, 33, was finally confirmed on Sept. 2 to take on the lead role of Grey alongside actress Dakota Johnson as Anastasia Steele. “So… Christian…” James teased via Twitter at the time. “The gorgeous and talented Charlie Hunnam will be Christian Grey in the film adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey.”
And now? “I wish Charlie all the best. x,” the author of the three book series wrote just moments after the shocking shakeup.
Days after Hunnam signed on for the erotic role, the Sons of Anarchy actor spoke out about what “a big commitment” the films would be, and how he had a profound chemistry with Johnson from their initial readings together. “I started reading with Dakota I knew that I definitely wanted to do it,” he said of the audition at the sixth season premiere of his FX series on Sept. 7. “There’s just like a tangible chemistry between us. It felt exciting and fun and weird and compelling.”
A petition surrounding the casting also surfaced shortly after Hunnam was revealed to take on the mysterious billionaire. Fans quickly demanded through an online petition that he be replaced by actor Matt Bomer.